Another week another cat spotting

So this week has been fairly uneventful. I went to classes and did what I was supposed to. I saw the cat again and got closer, but he hissed and so I gave him his space. I thinking quite a bit about carrying cat treats. Will that officially condemn me to the life of a crazy cat woman? 

I'm still struggling a bit with anxiety and homesickness (which is stupid as home is literally thirty minutes down the road). I'm doing my best to not let it get to me but I have had a few hard days. I'm also taking another math test this week so please pray for my grades ( like for real prayers are appreciated). 

I also discovered the beautiful duck pond at weber state. It's so peaceful and beautiful. I really love just walking around and avoiding direct eye contact with the geese. I mean, have any of you looked a goose directly in the eyes? You will get the immediate feeling that you are about to get mugged by a bird. Other than the evil geese it really is a happy place. 

I love you all so much and hope you know that God loves you too. He is watching and listening to the daily pains of your heart. Multiple times during this week I have had pretty bad days. Each time something happened to remind me that He is there and watching. I know that if we look for his hand we will find it. It will rarely look like Moses and the red sea kind of miracle but it will be a miracle and you will be blessed. 

 Rachel


Me and my beautiful mother at the temple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In which Rachel rediscovers art and smiles a lot more Sun, Nov 17, 2019, 9:44 PM

The come back Sun, Nov 10, 2019, 6:36 PM

Rachel's first week as an kinda adult 9/1/2019