My bad y'all Sun, Dec 8, 2019, 9:35 PM

 













So... it's been a while. Quick catch up. I'm still doing pretty well in classes. Finals start tomorrow so I might die, but like whatever. My mental health is subpar but that's how it be sometimes.


Last, last week. 
Me and my roommates had a delicious roommate thanksgiving. We all made one piece of the meal and it was heckin good. The next day we watched Pirates of the Caribbean and made brownies. During the movie, Khara fell asleep and stayed asleep until Wills and Elizabeth kiss. She sat up and went "yasss" then immediately fell back asleep. Me and Anna both stared at her inert form then decided it was time to go to bed. 
Emily also came over this week to watch frozen 2 with Anna and me. It was a pretty good movie and would watch it again. Emily also slept on the floor in my apartment and absolutely loved it. She didn't complain about it the whole next day and keep telling me how much her back hurt. No... she would never.


Last week.
We had Thanksgiving with the whole family and took family pictures. During Thanksgiving, we ate lost of great food and played family games. We are very original thinkers. Sam also broke Matts wifes foot during basketball and Adam blinded Pauls wife during a snowball fight that she was not part of. Ok, so Hannahs's foot was not broken, just severely bruised and Sarah can still see but she did get an eyeful of frozen snow. The only thing I can say about these events is I fear for the man that I chose to marry for he'll likely end up in the emergency room often during the holidays.


This week.
Not much. I studied and had a few mental breakdowns but other than that it was ok. Pray for all the tests I'm taking and my grades. Like, please start praying now.


As my testimony, I know that as we do small things God will give us great gifts. I know one of the reasons I have done pretty well this year is I have taken my scripture study and prayers seriously. As long as I put effort into being with god he will bless me with peace during turbulence and success during hardship.
I love you all and hope you have good week. See you next week... Hopefully.  Unless I forget. In that case see you next, next week.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In which Rachel rediscovers art and smiles a lot more Sun, Nov 17, 2019, 9:44 PM

The come back Sun, Nov 10, 2019, 6:36 PM

Rachel's first week as an kinda adult 9/1/2019